VP, Business Development -BFSI
Our VP, Business Development builds successful and scalable relationships with C-level audience in prospect organizations, developing and enhancing strategic business partnerships by fully engaging and building trust with our prospective client’s key decision makers to drive new business.In this role you will:
We are looking for someone who has:
- Network and build deep, value-based relationships with potential client stakeholders to maximize utilization of service offerings
- Prospect with a focus on finding new business and expanding the current customer base.
- Facilitate strategic sessions with client prospects, provide thought leadership to improve The Results Companies’ value proposition
- Communicate value to potential clients to drive new business opportunities
- Manage all aspects of the sale from qualification, needs assessment, presentation, and contract negotiation
- Track weekly pipeline forecasts against revenue targets
- Consistently meet or exceed the predetermined annual sales goals
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field of study
- Minimum experience of 8 years with a BPO in a client facing, enterprise account sales in high dollar accounts, working directly with C-level client contacts in the BFSI space
- A proven track record of selling to mid-size and large corporations
- Strategic sales knowledge with ability to negotiate long-term agreements directly with clients
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ability to work independently
- Strong relationship building skills and can prospect and qualify new opportunities with a comfort level required to sell to executives
- Ability to work effectively in a constantly changing fast growth environment
- A desire to travel a minimum of 50%
ResultsCX is a premier customer experience partner to Fortune 100 and 500 companies. We design, build, and deliver digitally influenced customer journeys that achieve the satisfaction and loyalty brands need to thrive and grow, while improving efficiency and reducing costs. ResultsCX’s 30+-year track record for reimagining the customer experience to meet consumers’ evolving expectations has driven growth to more than 20 geographic hubs and approximately 20,000 colleagues worldwide. Our core expertise extends to actionable analytics, contact center as a service (CCaaS), and our own SupportPredict AI-powered digital experience platform. Our strength lies in exceptional individuals working together in a high-performing, fun culture to deliver next-generation customer experiences on behalf of our clients.
Results-CX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factors under federal, state, or local law.