Our WFM Analyst provides optimal scheduling solutions to the ResultsCX organization in workforce management areas such as: optimal schedules, coaching/meeting training scheduling and proactive view into intraday staffing with recommendations to ensure both internal and client goals are met. The WFM RPA will support processes to maximize workflow while minimizing causes of client and customer dissatisfaction.
This role is remote and can be located anywhere in IndiaIn this role you will:
We are looking for someone who has:
- Ensure WFM system is configured optimally for program being scheduled (internal IEX)
- Maintain close alignment with Resource Planner and Resource Planning file ensuring metrics used for scheduling are consistent with RP
- Keep Scheduling software (internally IEX) up to date with employee data change management (remove terms, add new hires, process transfers cross program)
- Ensure all schedule headcount has an accurate schedule in the system for the defined schedule lock period (2-3 weeks)
- Create proper number of schedules based on local labor laws and agreed upon schedule set with Operatoins to best meet client expectations
- Continually identify areas of opportunity to adjust, recreate, change schedules to ensure optimal coverage and internal productivity metrics are met
- Review previous weeks performance to identify root cause for any gaps in performance and call those out proactively along with a plan to mitigate
- Trend AHT and shrink at the interval level and ensure accurate trends are being utilized in interval demand requirement generation
- Trend call arrival patterns using historical data to ensure we are scheduling against the most up to date arrival patterns
- Process schedule change requests from Service Delivery approving if they help the business, deny if they do not – work on case-by-case scenario to retain employee should schedule have to change
- Schedule coaching, meeting, and training sessions as requested by Operations or client while limiting impact to Service Level goals (where and when applicable)
- Host weekly schedule review call with SD Leaders to provide an overview of how schedules look against demand interval requirements at the interval level for upcoming weeks. Identify gaps and recommend proactive changes to schedule to solve
- Recommend number of PTO slots per day and shift for Operations (can agree upon set % based on staffing levels)
- Process time off (PTO) requests
- Provide proactive areas to drive VTO or Extra Hours during schedule review meetings. Work closely with Real Time Team to ensure they are aware of potential upcoming gaps post finalization of schedules
- Proactively identify alternate schedule methodologies to present to WFM Leadership for review and discussion with SD stakeholders (if feel there is better way to schedule or use different schedule types challenge the status quo)
- Work closely with Resource Planning and and Operations to provide new hire schedules proactively, placing new hires on schedule to close gaps
- At least 2 years of previous Contact Center WFM experience.
- Proficiency on computers, excellent knowledge and use of word processing, spreadsheets, and database systems
- Experience with WFM Tools such as; IEX, Aspect eWFM, CMS, Avaya, etc.
- Broad knowledge of inbound contact center environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
ResultsCX is a premier customer experience partner to Fortune 100 and 500 companies. We design, build, and deliver digitally influenced customer journeys that achieve the satisfaction and loyalty brands need to thrive and grow, while improving efficiency and reducing costs. ResultsCX’s 30+-year track record for reimagining the customer experience to meet consumers’ evolving expectations has driven growth to more than 20 geographic hubs and approximately 20,000 colleagues worldwide. Our core expertise extends to actionable analytics, contact center as a service (CCaaS), and our own SupportPredict AI-powered digital experience platform. Our strength lies in exceptional individuals working together in a high-performing, fun culture to deliver next-generation customer experiences on behalf of our clients.
Results-CX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factors under federal, state, or local law.