US - Remote
VP, Business Development
Our Vice President of Business Development plays an integral part of ResultsCX by increasing revenues, profitability, and growth. This is an individual contributor sales role where you will identify and pursue new logo opportunities in assigned vertical(s) to develop relationships and create solutions that fit the unique needs of our future clients and foster a seamless sales process.In this role you will:
We are looking for someone who has:
- Network and build deep, value-based relationships with potential client stakeholders to maximize utilization of ResultsCX service offerings
- Prospect with a focus on finding new business and expanding the current customer base.
- Build an opportunity pipeline to support the strategic growth of ResultsCX
- Facilitate strategic sessions with prospective clients to provide thought leadership for a solution for each clients needs.
- Communicate value to potential clients to drive new business opportunities
- Manage all aspects of the sale from qualification, needs assessment, presentation, and contract negotiation
- Track weekly pipeline forecasts against revenue targets
- Consistently meet or exceed the predetermined annual sales goals
ResultsCX is a premier customer experience partner to Fortune 100 and 500 companies. We design, build, and deliver digitally influenced customer journeys that achieve the satisfaction and loyalty brands need to thrive and grow, while improving efficiency and reducing costs. ResultsCX’s 30+-year track record for reimagining the customer experience to meet consumers’ evolving expectations has driven growth to more than 20 geographic hubs and approximately 20,000 colleagues worldwide. Our core expertise extends to actionable analytics, contact center as a service (CCaaS), and our own SupportPredict AI-powered digital experience platform. Our strength lies in exceptional individuals working together in a high-performing, fun culture to deliver next-generation customer experiences on behalf of our clients.
Results-CX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factors under federal, state, or local law.