Pasig, Metro ManilaPH
Talent Acquisition Analyst
The Talent Acquisition Analyst plays a vital role in all recruiting systems management and integrations including the enterprise level applicant tracking system (ATS). You will use your technical expertise as part of the Global Talent Acquisition Innovation team to be involved in systems configuration, problem solving, supporting recruitment teams in global locations and process documentation. You will also work with talent acquisition data and report/ dashboard creation, participate in new features training, and collaboration with key stakeholders to improve recruitment functionality.In this role you will:
We are looking for someone who has:
- Participate in new feature launches, ensuring alignment of process and technology including process mapping, system setup and testing, and interfacing with recruiting teams to ensure smooth enhancement launch.
- Write, maintain, develop, and support a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools for customers in Recruiting and other departments.
- Champion recruitment technology internally fostering knowledge and optimization of recruitment systems to raise the bar throughout the talent organization.
- Review and implement recruitment systems upgrades, revisions, and customization.
- Collaborate with functional and technical staff, both internal and external, to achieve required systems results.
- Provide support for the Talent Acquisition Department globally as part of a team, including but not limited to researching, and resolving ATS issues, unexpected results or process flaws, and scheduled activities.
- Help maintain system data integrity by running queries, analyzing data, and creating and performing various audits.
- Develop user procedures, guidelines, and documentation and assist with training on new processes.
- Establish and maintain appropriate security structure within the ATS for all users.
- Create and maintain overall project documentation for a variety of recruitment systems initiatives.
- Participate in user group meetings and training sessions.
- Resolve or troubleshoot issues related to data tables or fields to insure proper reporting to internal and external customers or vendors.
- Leverage knowledge of recruitment technology to enhance processes, participating in technology implementations with team.
- A Bachelor's degree in human resource management or business in a related field or equivalent education, training, and experience.
- Two years minimum experience in ATS administration, data analysis or Recruiting preferred.
- A background in any Applicant Tracking System or other enterprise ATS on a global scale.
- Excellent analytical skills and a solutions mindset.
- Experience with technology configuration preferably in a global talent acquisition team.
- Due to the dynamic nature of our business, self-motivation, and the ability to learn quickly are essential.
- Strong interpersonal and English communication skills, both verbal and written are needed.
- Must have proficiency with various software applications programs including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Advanced Excel proficiency is a plus.
- Possess strong attention to detail, excellent planning, time management and decision-making skills.
- A flexible team player with proven ability to work in a diversified culture and can build strong relationships.
- The confidence to challenge the status quo, and take initiative when you see areas for improvement or a better way of doing things.
- Ability to work in shifting schedules and US hours.
ResultsCX is a premier customer experience partner to Fortune 100 and 500 companies. We design, build, and deliver digitally influenced customer journeys that achieve the satisfaction and loyalty brands need to thrive and grow, while improving efficiency and reducing costs. ResultsCX’s 30+-year track record for reimagining the customer experience to meet consumers’ evolving expectations has driven growth to more than 20 geographic hubs and approximately 20,000 colleagues worldwide. Our core expertise extends to actionable analytics, contact center as a service (CCaaS), and our own SupportPredict AI-powered digital experience platform. Our strength lies in exceptional individuals working together in a high-performing, fun culture to deliver next-generation customer experiences on behalf of our clients.
Results-CX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factors under federal, state, or local law.