Systems Engineer - AWS
The Systems Engineer – AWS will specialize in the creation, testing, and management of AWS environments and systems within the Results-CX cloud infrastructure. This will include establishing instances for internal use, as well as designing and implementing solutions for our clients and support teams. Our engineers are systems professionals that understand the importance of security, stability, and operability in our cloud platforms. This professional will assess the requirements for each request, apply necessary regulatory and compliance standards, and deliver the results that meet our client’s needs. The engineers will also provide best-practice standards and recommendations to improve existing solutions and help advance our cloud platforms to support the growing demand for information.In this role you will:
We are looking for someone who has:
- Develop and implement DevSecOps standards within the AWS environment, ensuring alignment with our three key pillars – security, stability, and efficiency.
- Address requests as the are submitted to ensure timely deployment of new solutions or solution enhancements.
- Enhance our cloud capability by creating and implementing cloud application patterns.
- Develop and implement ways to move apps and workloads to the cloud.
- Work closely with business leads and product owners to understand solution requirements and identify architectural patterns.
- Write and develop cloud automation playbooks for managing and scaling containers, hosts, cloud services, and applications.
- Monitor compliance of cloud resources to see if they fit industry guardrails and best practices.
- Help other development and engineering teams resolve application to platform integration issues for Platform as a Service (PaaS) and Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) services.
- Research and propose solutions for AWS data transformation, data connections, operational frameworks, and application integration.
- Work closely with lead architects and engineers to create and maintain architectural templates and build/operational documents.
- Work with DevOps and engineering teams to develop service catalogs.
- Minimum of 2 years practical experience with AWS
- At least 1 AWS certification
- Strong programming skills with experience in Webhook and API development using Node.js, Ruby, Python, Shell, or PowerShell
- Familiarity with modern cloud application architecture
- Exposure to cloud managed services and microservices like Function as a Service, Containers, and managed databases
- Thorough understanding of ML, data analysis, data visualization, and event-driven architecture
- Experience with setting up load balancers, cloud networks, virtual machines, cloud storage, web application firewall
- Knowledge and / or experience with recommended AWS DevSecOps standards
- CDN experience
- Experience in configuration and management of linux instances having web services installed (apache/nginx)
- MSSQL databases self-hosted as well as cloud managed
- Experience with managing and working with SSL certificates
- Backup using snapshots and able to perform disaster recovery
ResultsCX is a premier customer experience partner to Fortune 100 and 500 companies. We design, build, and deliver digitally influenced customer journeys that achieve the satisfaction and loyalty brands need to thrive and grow, while improving efficiency and reducing costs. ResultsCX’s 30+-year track record for reimagining the customer experience to meet consumers’ evolving expectations has driven growth to more than 20 geographic hubs and approximately 20,000 colleagues worldwide. Our core expertise extends to actionable analytics, contact center as a service (CCaaS), and our own SupportPredict AI-powered digital experience platform. Our strength lies in exceptional individuals working together in a high-performing, fun culture to deliver next-generation customer experiences on behalf of our clients.
Results-CX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factors under federal, state, or local law.