The Workforce Management Supervisor provides strategic direction and leadership to the Results site call center operations in areas of Real Time Management, Intraday Analysis, Forecasting and Scheduling, Capacity Planning and Login Administration.
We expect greater of ourselves... What’s Your Greater? Come find it at ResultsCX!In this role you will:
We are looking for someone who has:
- Lead analytical, data driven, and tactical Workforce teams.
- Identify future Workforce Management analysts and develop the bench strength
- Identify and utilize employee strengths, while developing areas of opportunity.
- Develop strong relationships with internal WFM and external customers
- Collaborate, gain agreement, and communicate multiple competing site & WFM priorities
- Consistently address performance or disciplinary concerns according to company policy
- Oversee site WFM process improvements and consistently meet or exceed bill to pay targets, call center KPIs, customer service, technology, and professional development.
- Create strategic recommendations to improve site & client productivity while balancing service levels and costs
- Continuously improve site Workforce Management planning accuracy
- Be responsible in proactively analyzing and implementing agent staffing, plans including re-forecasting requirements
- Ensure that site forecasts, capacity plans and schedules are generated in a timely and precise fashion
- Drive nimble real time plan adjustments to improve margins and service levels
- Assist in resolving serious site & client complaints and escalated issues
- Facilitate, lead, and participate in daily and weekly meetings among key stakeholders
- Work to ensure the site WFM team is trained and developed on WFM tools
- Simulate different site scenarios and develops contingency plans for unexpected events
- Develop site benchmarks using metrics, industry standards and original concepts
- Configure data gathering systems, designs and develops the means to capture and record data
- Provide insightful easy to understand analysis/recommendations to the site and global WFM teams
- Developed an engaged culture that is passionate about Workforce Management
- Developed and inspire a team
- 3+ years in leadership experience
- 2+ years previous Contact Center Workforce Management experience.
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Broad knowledge of inbound contact center environment
- Multi-task in a professional & courteous manner
- Enjoy fast pace and challenging/target driven environments
- Identify and communicate insightful analytics
- Strong technical documentation, problem solving and analytical skills
- Work various shifts, overtime and holidays in a 24x7 operating environment
- Demonstrate high compliance to policy and procedure, yet adaptable, striving for the highest standards, and continually improving process and is detail-oriented
- High School Diploma or equivalent Workforce Management &/or Call Center Leadership.
- High proficiency on computers, Excellent knowledge and use of Microsoft Office (word processing, spreadsheets, and database systems). Technical and Software experience required.
- 2+ years’ experience with WFM Tools; IEX, Verint, eWFM, CMS, Canvas, Avaya, Geotel, etc.
- Reporting and analytics experience a plus
- Continuous improvement experience a plus
ResultsCX is a premier customer experience partner to Fortune 100 and 500 companies. We design, build, and deliver digitally influenced customer journeys that achieve the satisfaction and loyalty brands need to thrive and grow, while improving efficiency and reducing costs. ResultsCX’s 30+-year track record for reimagining the customer experience to meet consumers’ evolving expectations has driven growth to more than 20 geographic hubs and approximately 20,000 colleagues worldwide. Our core expertise extends to actionable analytics, contact center as a service (CCaaS), and our own SupportPredict AI-powered digital experience platform. Our strength lies in exceptional individuals working together in a high-performing, fun culture to deliver next-generation customer experiences on behalf of our clients.
Results-CX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factors under federal, state, or local law.