PH - Remote
The Training Supervisor is primarily responsible for the quality of each trainer in the training room. The top focus of a Training Supervisor is the development of each Trainer and Results Associate-AT in order to achieve world class facilitation skills and, in turn, the highest quality output possible. It is a Training Supervisor’s job to ensure that the Results Associates that join the production team can exceed client expectations, and that the number of Results Associates joining production is high enough to meet client and workforce needs.
We expect greater of ourselves... What’s Your Greater? Come find it at ResultsCX!In this role you will:
We are looking for someone who has:
- Supervise and direct the work of trainers and associate trainers by conducting coaching sessions, training class observations ensuring active participation and managing trainers work schedule, attendance, scorecards and corrective actions.
- Ensure compliance of the New Hire Orientation, Product Training and Handoff processes, including gap analysis and remediation planning.
- Provide both written and verbal readouts on trainer development and certifications.
- Complete root cause analysis on trainer development/classroom management utilizing reporting such as TSAT, observations, new hire KPI performance, etc and create/execute action plans to improve results.
- Be responsible for Trainer and Associate Trainer performance management, interview process, onboarding and certification.
- Be responsible for inspection of compliance and accuracy of classroom records such as Daily Engagement Journals, assessments, technical/login issues and support, payroll, etc.
- Assist in the design and development of other learning interventions in collaboration with the training manager, maintaining warehouse (documentation) on best practices on learning interventions.
- Have a clear and actionable understanding of the client training expectations, escalation protocols, training agendas, etc.
- Where trainer to leader ratio is below minimum expectation, additional client facing meetings and requirements maybe required to support the overall health and client relationship.
Why join our ResultsCX team?
- 1-2 years of experience in training and development.
- Experience in building and maintaining strong enterprise connections to know and understand business conditions and needs, collaborate effectively, and influence strategies as a thought leader.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and supervise a team of trainers.
- A well-developed understanding of Adult Learning Theories and generational strategies.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills.
- Excellent organization skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Basic skills in interpreting reports, analyzing data
- Ability to work independently or with minimal supervision.
- Flexibility in hours outside of normal business hours, in line with an exempt position.
- Ability to follow defined procedures and deal with different and specialized situations.
- Strong computer and software skills; proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Frequent Employee events, games, parties, and all-around fun in the workplace
- Healthcare Benefits - aligned by geographical region
- Opportunity to grow with ResultsCX if that’s “Your Greater”
ResultsCX is a premier customer experience partner to Fortune 100 and 500 companies. We design, build, and deliver digitally influenced customer journeys that achieve the satisfaction and loyalty brands need to thrive and grow, while improving efficiency and reducing costs. ResultsCX’s 30+-year track record for reimagining the customer experience to meet consumers’ evolving expectations has driven growth to more than 20 geographic hubs and approximately 20,000 colleagues worldwide. Our core expertise extends to actionable analytics, contact center as a service (CCaaS), and our own SupportPredict AI-powered digital experience platform. Our strength lies in exceptional individuals working together in a high-performing, fun culture to deliver next-generation customer experiences on behalf of our clients.
Results-CX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factors under federal, state, or local law.