Pasig, Metro ManilaPH
Supervisor, Human Resource I
The Human Resources Supervisor supports the site by performing administrative duties. This position serves as a liaison between the site employees and management; per instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job.
In this role you will:
We expect greater of ourselves... What’s Your Greater? Come find it at ResultsCX!
We are looking for someone who has:
- Be required to assists in collecting, updating, and coordinating site payroll with the Payroll Manager.
- Provide support to the site, including assisting with employee relations, conducting investigations as assigned, and maintaining employee corrective actions.
- Participate in and present Human Resources information during on-boarding for all new hire classes.
- Manage site benefits, including employee safety, unemployment, LOA program support.
- Promote and is involved with the organization and support of site events
- Assist in carrying out various human resources programs for site employees.
- Maintain personnel files in accordance with established legal, regulatory, and company directives.
- Communicate issues to the attention of the HR and site leadership.
- Reinforce employee relations practices to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale.
- Ensure that all employee practices are consistently interpreted and applied in accordance with legal and company directives.
- Complete job offers and promotions for non-agents.
- Follow up on employee notices of separation with proper documentation and exit interview.
- Support site compliance audits.
- Perform other duties, as assigned
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in Human Resources.
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential materials.
- Proficient and effective English verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- Must have excellent organizational, interpersonal and time management skills.
- Must be task oriented, possess exceptional people skills and be reliable.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Outlook, internet, copier, fax and other business machines.
- Ability to exercise discretion and interact effectively with individuals at all levels and from diverse backgrounds
Why join ResultsCX:
- BA degree in Human Resources
- Call Center experience
- Experience in payroll processing a plus
- All-around fun in the workplace
- Healthcare Benefits
- Opportunity to grow with ResultsCX if that’s “Your Greater”
ResultsCX is a premier customer experience partner to Fortune 100 and 500 companies. We design, build, and deliver digitally influenced customer journeys that achieve the satisfaction and loyalty brands need to thrive and grow, while improving efficiency and reducing costs. ResultsCX’s 30+-year track record for reimagining the customer experience to meet consumers’ evolving expectations has driven growth to more than 20 geographic hubs and approximately 20,000 colleagues worldwide. Our core expertise extends to actionable analytics, contact center as a service (CCaaS), and our own SupportPredict AI-powered digital experience platform. Our strength lies in exceptional individuals working together in a high-performing, fun culture to deliver next-generation customer experiences on behalf of our clients.
Results-CX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factors under federal, state, or local law.