Duties and Responsibilities
- Proactively perform targeted searches generating candidate leads utilizing multiple recruitment tools and channels.
- Conduct extensive sourcing of passive candidates through research, relationship building, complex internet searches, and talent pool database searching in Talent Link and other databases.
- Maintain up to date and accurate reports of sourcing activity, pipeline status, effective sources/tools, etc.
- Conduct outreach on social media channels to generate passive leads.
- Conduct daily searches within CRM to generate leads.
- Work from research list to cold call passive candidates.
- Partner with Recruiting Team to understand their needs.
- Track and update candidate pools provided daily.
- Host Virtual Hiring Events for ramp up periods.
- Blast campaigns on ZipRecruiter, local job network and social media channels.
- May assist Senior Sourcing Manager in the following tasks;
- Monitoring and forecasting budgets
- Special projects
- 3-5 years’ experience in Recruiting or related field and/or 1-3 years’ experience managing others
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required. An associate’s degree is preferred, not required.
- Strong computer acumen skills.
- Working knowledge of CRM platforms.
- Experience sourcing job boards, social media sites, and CRM platforms.
- Strong PC skills, including experience using MS Office Products, proficiency in Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- A deep knowledge with navigating social media tools such as LinkedIn, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sourcing goals and driving quality pipelines that lead to hires.
- High sense of urgency and the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- The ability to work well in a team and to communicate and build relationships.
- Strong interpersonal communication and organizational skills.
- The ability to work well under pressure, meeting multiple deadlines.
- All-around fun in the workplace
- Healthcare Benefits
- Opportunity to grow with ResultsCX if that’s “Your Greater”
ResultsCX is a premier customer experience partner to Fortune 100 and 500 companies. We design, build, and deliver digitally influenced customer journeys that achieve the satisfaction and loyalty brands need to thrive and grow, while improving efficiency and reducing costs. ResultsCX’s 30+-year track record for reimagining the customer experience to meet consumers’ evolving expectations has driven growth to more than 20 geographic hubs and approximately 20,000 colleagues worldwide. Our core expertise extends to actionable analytics, contact center as a service (CCaaS), and our own SupportPredict AI-powered digital experience platform. Our strength lies in exceptional individuals working together in a high-performing, fun culture to deliver next-generation customer experiences on behalf of our clients.
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factors under federal, state, or local law.Company Overview
The Sourcing Scout role will act as the subject matter expert in all activities related to sourcing including, but not limited to creating and executing social sourcing strategies, complex web-based sourcing, CRM based outreach/campaigns with a strong working knowledge utilizing sourcing tools and channels such as Indeed, ZipRecruiter, Local Job Network, Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Specifically, this role will be responsible for generating candidate pipelines to meet hiring goals for recruitment projects. The role will require working across the matrix within an established process and framework to assist all recruiting teams with their sourcing needs on a national basis.
Additionally, the role will require innovative methods to generate pipelines of candidates for ramp periods, such as hosting hiring events, utilizing TikTok or snapchat to record branding messages to draw attention to our jobs. The individual in this role will utilize the Internet extensively and will utilize multiple sourcing tools to generate large candidate pipelines for national recruitment assignments. The role will be subjected to daily quotas entailing sourcing ratios to hire.