Pasig, Metro ManilaPH
Sr. Global Training Manager
The Senior Manager of Training is accountable in driving overall Training Performance across all assigned accounts. The Sr. TM owns the effectiveness, efficiency, consistency of Results training and client training processes and initiatives within the Training span of control.
Sr. TM partners with all functional areas within the organization to provide necessary training intervention on performance gaps while coming up both short-term to long-term delivery plans to ensure strategies and tactics are executed against timelines, resources, process guidelines, competency requirements and expectations of ResultsCX and our partners.In this role you will:
We are looking for someone who has:
- Supervise and develop the work of direct reports by conducting coaching and development sessions, training class observations, triads, attendance, scorecards and corrective actions, leading to creating bench strength and strong succession plans.
- Be responsible for creating vision and strategy for multiple clients and programs.
- Identify within their scope the training organization’s needs in staffing and general support (e.g. technology solutions), and create/provide recommended solutions.
- Represent ResultsCX Training Team in both internal senior leadership and client facing opportunities.
- Track, analyze, and report training effectiveness through agent life cycle performance: New Hire, Grad School and 0-30 productions.
- Communicate industry data-driven findings, feedback, recommendations using multiple data references such as but not limited to attrition report, training satisfaction report, trainer observation and coaching report, training dashboard, QA report.
- Recommend necessary training intervention based on industry standards, modern day practices, and identified gaps which include but not be limited to training program content, bridge plans, governance steps, measured through improved class throughput, learner engagement, operations performance and overall speed to proficiency.
- Communicate strategic initiatives and impacts to internal and external stakeholders.
- Lead and represent training during new business implementation and program launches while demonstrating effective project management.
- Create and champion development programs and initiatives.
- Manage the governance of the training operating model which includes hiring and selection, onboarding processes, agent cycle handoffs, learning agreement, Daily Engagement Journals, certification process, grad school playbook and training audits, etc.
- Manage account resources including trainer utilization, trainer capacity, training room resources and maintaining visibility to verify effective implementation of initiatives.
- Identify opportunities to improve internal processes that lead to productivity and cost efficiency.
Why join our ResultsCX team?
- A Bachelor’s degree in Training, Social Sciences, Organizational Behavior or related field. Extensive industry experience may be substituted for degree.
- Two or more years of successful management of training team (training delivery, instructional design, strategy)
- Experience with business process design/improvement, including gathering requirements, documenting workflows and developing specifications.
- Advanced knowledge of Adult Learning Principles, Kirkpatrick’s Levels of Training Evaluation, and Instructional Methodologies.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Superior consulting skills, (e.g., critical thinking, problem solving, decision making, and influencing)
- Superior organization skills and ability to multi-task in a dynamic, fast paced environment
- Ability to creatively use resources and adjust to changes quickly and professionally.
- Ability to analyze data for trends and able to recognize opportunities for improvement both short terms and long term.
- Experience developing people and manage individual performance.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, but also in a team environment.
- Strong computer and software skills; proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel. and PowerPoint.
- Superb attention to details specially in the area of Project management of large initiatives and projects.
- Ability to flex schedule, travel both locally and internationally, and provide on-call support.
- Strong relationship building skills with internal and external clients/stakeholders.
- Frequent Employee events, games, parties, and all-around fun in the workplace
- Healthcare Benefits - aligned by geographical region
- Opportunity to grow with ResultsCX if that’s “Your Greater”
ResultsCX is a premier customer experience partner to Fortune 100 and 500 companies. We design, build, and deliver digitally influenced customer journeys that achieve the satisfaction and loyalty brands need to thrive and grow, while improving efficiency and reducing costs. ResultsCX’s 30+-year track record for reimagining the customer experience to meet consumers’ evolving expectations has driven growth to more than 20 geographic hubs and approximately 20,000 colleagues worldwide. Our core expertise extends to actionable analytics, contact center as a service (CCaaS), and our own SupportPredict AI-powered digital experience platform. Our strength lies in exceptional individuals working together in a high-performing, fun culture to deliver next-generation customer experiences on behalf of our clients.
Results-CX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factors under federal, state, or local law.