Pasig, Metro ManilaPH
As a Senior Financial Analyst on our Corporate Financial Planning and Analysis team you will assist in the analysis, investigation and research supporting the needs of the organization's financial planning and performance. You will be responsible for gathering and analyzing financial information on costs, prices, expenses and revenues, as well as for developing simple analysis of economic indicators in order to prepare forecasts and analyses of the company's short- and long-term position. Works to analyze key performance indicators and key performance metric information as well and tie these to financial performance. Provides accurate, concise, and timely reporting to drive real time business decisions.In this role you will:
We are looking for someone who has:
- Partner with Operations on completion of the tracking daily margin reports.
- Provide support on data sources and discrepancies, insight into assumptions for cost estimations such as wage rates, taxes, benefits, PTO, other allocated expenses.
- Hold weekly review calls with Operations to discuss trends and performance to forecast, develop action plans on any areas of opportunity on a real time basis to optimize monthly performance.
- Compares month end financials vs actual results in detail and provide variance analysis with follow up on opportunities to continuously improve data accuracy.
- Assist Operations in completing Monthly Forecast Process.
- Understand all assumptions that go into building the financial forecast.
- Hold monthly review call with key stakeholders to discuss forecast change vs. prior submission, vs. plan, and vs. trend.
- Provide bridges or variance commentary as required.
- Compare month end forecast vs actual results in detail to improve forecast accuracy
- Analyze client, site, geography and department P&Ls.
- Analyze all levels of P&L’s and perform variance analysis as requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree (BS) in Finance from a four (4) year college or university, or an equivalent combination of education and related experience
- Demonstrated analytical aptitude to identify opportunities for change, identify alternative best practice solutions and anticipate future problems and opportunities
- Ability to identify problems and problem resolution skills used to effectively determine and implement alternative solutions and bring issues to a positive resolution.
- Demonstrated ability to apply assessment measurement and evaluation techniques to ensure processes, systems and applications meet business needs.
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex of problem; gleans meaning from whatever date is available; is a quick study of the new and different; adds personal wisdom and experience to come to the best conclusion and solution, given the situation; used multiple problem-solving tools and techniques.
ResultsCX is a premier customer experience partner to Fortune 100 and 500 companies. We design, build, and deliver digitally influenced customer journeys that achieve the satisfaction and loyalty brands need to thrive and grow, while improving efficiency and reducing costs. ResultsCX’s 30+-year track record for reimagining the customer experience to meet consumers’ evolving expectations has driven growth to more than 20 geographic hubs and approximately 20,000 colleagues worldwide. Our core expertise extends to actionable analytics, contact center as a service (CCaaS), and our own SupportPredict AI-powered digital experience platform. Our strength lies in exceptional individuals working together in a high-performing, fun culture to deliver next-generation customer experiences on behalf of our clients.
Results-CX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factors under federal, state, or local law.