US - Remote
Solution Architect Vice President
The Vice President- Solution Architects priority will be to support the business development team in creating and managing complex value propositions. The candidate will be responsible for all aspects of the solution (including technical, operational, and commercial designs) ensuring it fits together in a consistent manner and satisfy the business requirements and other objectives of the client and the customer.In this role you will:
We are looking for someone who has:
- Collaborate with the Strategy, client directors and Managers to ensure a good understanding of existing prospects.
- Work with the team in qualifying opportunities, deriving the initial value proposition structure and determining the win strategy.
- Obtain detailed and relevant client requirements to understand, document and assess solutions.
- Proactively attend proposal meetings to present solutions.
- Create and develop strong and effective relationships with senior leadership team (SLT).
- Deliver comprehensive solutions within potentially tight timeframes.
- Support pricing strategy with consideration of product, services and solutions proposed including any third-party support.
- Be aware of the need to always safeguard sensitive customer information, ensuring we maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Proactively approach building strong relationships at multiple levels within the prospect, introducing third parties such as consultants and advisors.
- The ability to understand customer operations and an awareness of key target industry issues, challenges, and opportunities.
- Work in collaboration with global functions such as sales Support, Operations, Finance, Legal, IT Solutions and Project Management.
- Closely align the solution to prospective clients, future strategy, and business drivers.
Required Education, Experience, and Qualifications
- Experience in developing successful win solutions across multi-vertical domains including Telecoms & Media, Financial Services and/or FMCG.
- Wide and deep experience in navigating complexities in a global business environment across various geographies.
- Good understanding of regulated industries.
- Experience in partnering with third parties that can provide aspects of an effective solution.
- Demonstrated strong track record in driving continuous improvement in customer satisfaction.
- Excellent ability to understand client business drivers and objectives.
- Determination to consistently deliver high levels of performance.
- Ability to drive for greater and bring A game consistently and align to the Results Way.
Preferred Education and Experience
- Experience at ResultsCX or BPO industry.
- Degree level or equivalent experience.
- Consulting experience in any of the Big 4 or equivalent firms and/or 10 plus years of experience in a similar role.
ResultsCX is a premier customer experience partner to Fortune 100 and 500 companies. We design, build, and deliver digitally influenced customer journeys that achieve the satisfaction and loyalty brands need to thrive and grow, while improving efficiency and reducing costs. ResultsCX’s 30+-year track record for reimagining the customer experience to meet consumers’ evolving expectations has driven growth to more than 20 geographic hubs and approximately 20,000 colleagues worldwide. Our core expertise extends to actionable analytics, contact center as a service (CCaaS), and our own SupportPredict AI-powered digital experience platform. Our strength lies in exceptional individuals working together in a high-performing, fun culture to deliver next-generation customer experiences on behalf of our clients.
Results-CX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factors under federal, state, or local law.