Pasig, Metro ManilaPH
Real Time Analyst
The Real Time Analyst is responsible for monitoring statistics, staffing adherence, list penetration and client key performance indicators. The Real Time Analyst must take actions to ensure the enterprise achieves its clients and internal bill to pay goals.In this role you will:
We expect greater of ourselves... What’s Your Greater? Come find it at ResultsCX!
We are looking for someone who has:
- Manage multiple call queues in real time.
- Watch staffing levels at each site to ensure planned coverage is met on the interval level.
- Manage numerous real-time metrics such as: Service Level, Average Speed of Answer, Schedule
- Adherence, Occupancy, Average Handle Time, and After Call Work against a matrix of defined thresholds.
- Provide outage and crisis management (Facilitating communications between IT teams and site management.)
- Manage Interval, daily, weekly and monthly plan objectives
- Provide Key Performance Indicator – (KPI) reporting to Client and Results management teams
- Develop and Implement KPI Action Plans to drive performance goals.
- Work closely with the Global Resource planners (forecasting and scheduling) to ensure optimal staffing coverage on daily and weekly basis.
- Provide real-time skilling adjustments.
- Serve as the main contact point between Results and our Client Partners.
- Provide real-time leadership to Local Resource Planners (LRPs) assisting the enterprise in managing the intraday staffing requirements.
- An analytical mind set.
- Excellent attendance.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Strong attention to detail
- A team player mindset
- Exceptional problem solving skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Outlook, Word and Powerpoint & One Note knowledge is a plus.
ResultsCX is a premier customer experience partner to Fortune 100 and 500 companies. We design, build, and deliver digitally influenced customer journeys that achieve the satisfaction and loyalty brands need to thrive and grow, while improving efficiency and reducing costs. ResultsCX’s 30+-year track record for reimagining the customer experience to meet consumers’ evolving expectations has driven growth to more than 20 geographic hubs and approximately 20,000 colleagues worldwide. Our core expertise extends to actionable analytics, contact center as a service (CCaaS), and our own SupportPredict AI-powered digital experience platform. Our strength lies in exceptional individuals working together in a high-performing, fun culture to deliver next-generation customer experiences on behalf of our clients.
Results-CX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factors under federal, state, or local law.