Real Time Analyst
The Real Time Analyst is responsible for monitoring statistics, staffing adherence, list penetration and client key performance indicators. The Real Time Analyst must take actions to ensure the enterprise achieves its clients and internal bill to pay goals.
We expect greater of ourselves... What’s Your Greater? Come find it at ResultsCX!In this role you will:
We are looking for someone who has:
- Monitor queue(s) in real time in attempt to manage client metrics and internal financial targets;
- React quickly and implement pre-defined steps as per Account Playbook when volume is not arriving as expected or staffing levels are not at a sustainable level to hit client service level goals;
- Make real time decisions on staffing to add headcount is staffing is too low to achieve SLA via extra hours gathering, changing skills, reducing lunches, rescheduling coaching time etc.;
- Make real time decisions on reducing staffing if we identify we are in an overstaffed situation via VTO as an example to protect financial metrics;
- Take proactive approach on staffing decisions intra-day. Identify gaps ahead of time and plan appropriately;
- Communicate to internal stakeholders when things are not going as planned. Follow communication / escalation protocol defined in Account Playbook;
- Maintain full understanding of what he Service Objectives are for the LOB being monitored and how we bill the client which can alter the steps taken to perform real time management activities;
- Communicate with client as applicable and defined in Account Playbook;
- Work with Operations to approve any real time pull-outs from potential revenue generating positions (ad hoc coaching or meeting etc.);
- Change skills for agents when and where required and agreed up on with SD;
- Keep WFM software as up to date as possible, timely entry of attendance exceptions will provide the most accurate information into real time staffing decisions;
- Provide performance read-outs to Operations intra-day and end of day recaps;
- Respond to email and phone requests from Operations or client in a timely manner;
- Process attendance line notifications and update systems accordingly;
- Monitor agent activity in real time, calling out agreed upon long calls, long breaks, unscheduled Aux time ensure agents are in a productive state;
- Manage defined outage plan for each LOB – communicate quickly if an internal outage is noted – steps to be defined in Account Playbook
Why join ResultsCX:
- At least 2 years of previous Contact Center WFM experience;
- Proficiency on computers, excellent knowledge and use of word processing, spreadsheets, and database systems;
- Experience with WFM Tools such as; IEX, Aspect eWFM, CMS, Avaya, etc;
- Broad knowledge of inbound contact center environment;
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- An analytical mind set;
- Excellent attendance;
- Strong written and verbal communications skills;
- Strong attention to detail;
- A team player mindset;
- Exceptional problem-solving skills;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Outlook, Word and Powerpoint & One Note knowledge is a plus.
- Highly competitive remuneration package;
- Work onsite in our Plovdiv office;
- Multinational environment;
- The best colleagues you could wish for!
ResultsCX is a premier customer experience partner to Fortune 100 and 500 companies. We design, build, and deliver digitally influenced customer journeys that achieve the satisfaction and loyalty brands need to thrive and grow, while improving efficiency and reducing costs. ResultsCX’s 30+-year track record for reimagining the customer experience to meet consumers’ evolving expectations has driven growth to more than 20 geographic hubs and approximately 20,000 colleagues worldwide. Our core expertise extends to actionable analytics, contact center as a service (CCaaS), and our own SupportPredict AI-powered digital experience platform. Our strength lies in exceptional individuals working together in a high-performing, fun culture to deliver next-generation customer experiences on behalf of our clients.
Results-CX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factors under federal, state, or local law.