Our Payroll Administrator manages periodic payroll processing to ensure timely and accurate employee payment on designated payroll periods.In this role you will:
We are looking for someone who has:
- Prepare a variety of payroll-related documents (e.g. time sheets, payroll register, vouchers, memos, etc.) for the purpose of documenting activities and issues, meeting compliance requirements, and providing audit references
- Ensure the accuracy of preliminary and final payroll reports, time sheets, spreadsheets, funds distribution
- Verify payroll-related information to ensure accurate distribution of funds and payroll
- Reconcile account balances to maintain accurate payroll amounts
- Assure compliance with company policies and requirements such as tax, medical and social security requirements.
- Coordinate payroll processing with other departments to deliver services in conformance with established guidelines
- Inform concerned parties regarding required documentations and/or procedures to convey information necessary to complete payroll transactions
- Compile a wide variety of payroll information, files, and records for audit purposes
- Ensure resources efficiency
- Meet operational requirements
- Provide assistance to internal clients such as employees and managers with payroll related questions/concerns
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management, Business or any related field of study
- 2+ years of experience in doing Payroll Administration.
- Effective English verbal and written communication skills.
- Solid ability to work in a fast paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Strong ability to exercise discretion and interact effectively with individuals at all levels and from diverse backgrounds
- Excellent Proficiency with Microsoft Office
ResultsCX is a premier customer experience partner to Fortune 100 and 500 companies. We design, build, and deliver digitally influenced customer journeys that achieve the satisfaction and loyalty brands need to thrive and grow, while improving efficiency and reducing costs. ResultsCX’s 30+-year track record for reimagining the customer experience to meet consumers’ evolving expectations has driven growth to more than 20 geographic hubs and approximately 20,000 colleagues worldwide. Our core expertise extends to actionable analytics, contact center as a service (CCaaS), and our own SupportPredict AI-powered digital experience platform. Our strength lies in exceptional individuals working together in a high-performing, fun culture to deliver next-generation customer experiences on behalf of our clients.
Results-CX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factors under federal, state, or local law.