The Training Manager is primarily responsible for the Client relationship and execution of client expectations within the training environment. The top focus of the Training Manager is to identify training needs based on gap analysis and create short-term and long-term strategic plans. It is the Training Managers job to evaluate the effectiveness of training programs and implement improvements as necessary.
In this role you will:
We expect greater of ourselves... What’s Your Greater? Come find it at ResultsCX!
We are looking for someone who has:
- Supervise and develop the work of direct reports by conducting coaching sessions, training class observations, triads, attendance, scorecards and corrective actions.
- Do client tracking, analyzing and reporting training effectiveness through agent life cycle performance: New Hire, Grad School and 0-30 production.
- Create a governance process to ensure compliance to client training requirements including but not limited to certifications, facilities, communications, training support, etc.
- Create and communicate client data-driven findings, feedback, recommendations using multiple data references such as but not limited to attrition report, training satisfaction report, trainer observation and coaching report, training dashboard, QA report, etc.
- Conduct curriculum standard reviews and recommend necessary training intervention based on identified gaps which include but not limited to training program content, bridge plans, and governance steps, measured through improved class throughput, learner engagement, operations performance, and overall speed to proficiency.
- Administer and lead learning solutions by applying learning principles and instructional design methodologies that drive success and effectiveness of training in all levels of evaluation: improved learning experience, increased learning retention, increase throughput, elevated performance, and improved overall speed to proficiency.
- Support the development and certification of Training staff by managing client certifications, trainer capacity needs, and internal ResultsCX Leadership development.
- Work collaboratively with the Quality Assurance Leaders to develop training solutions and projects identified through evaluation, observation or other data gathering process.
- Build lasting relationship with the client by attending and contributing to client meetings and calibration sessions, participating and engaging in projects and initiatives, among others.
- Partner with Operations, TA, WFM to determine training needs and resources.
- Develop new training courses/modules/huddle guides associated with the introduction of new products and services and/or operational performance opportunities.
- Develop cross-functional partnerships that influence performance and drive results.
- Where trainer to leader ratio is below minimum expectation and client expectations and requirements are heightened, management and development of trainers and associate trainers may be assigned in addition to client relationship.
Why join our ResultsCX team?
- A Bachelor’s degree in Training, Social Sciences, Organizational Behavior or related field. Extensive industry experience may be substituted for degree.
- A minimum of 1-2 years of successful experience leading training organizations.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills.
- A well-developed understanding of Adult Learning Theories and generational strategies.
- The ability to lead teams and manage individual performance.
- Excellent consulting skills, (e.g., critical thinking, problem solving, decision making, and influencing).
- Excellent organization skills and ability to multi-task in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- The ability to work independently with minimal supervision, but also in a team environment.
- Strong computer and software skills; proficient in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel. and PowerPoint
- Experience with Learning Management Systems (LMS) and / or authoring tools is highly desired but not a requirement.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Frequent Employee events, games, parties, and all-around fun in the workplace
- Healthcare Benefits - aligned by geographical region
- Opportunity to grow with ResultsCX if that’s “Your Greater”
ResultsCX is a premier customer experience partner to Fortune 100 and 500 companies. We design, build, and deliver digitally influenced customer journeys that achieve the satisfaction and loyalty brands need to thrive and grow, while improving efficiency and reducing costs. ResultsCX’s 30+-year track record for reimagining the customer experience to meet consumers’ evolving expectations has driven growth to more than 20 geographic hubs and approximately 20,000 colleagues worldwide. Our core expertise extends to actionable analytics, contact center as a service (CCaaS), and our own SupportPredict AI-powered digital experience platform. Our strength lies in exceptional individuals working together in a high-performing, fun culture to deliver next-generation customer experiences on behalf of our clients.
Results-CX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factors under federal, state, or local law.