Higher Education Sales Associate, National Remote
Learning is one of the most powerful forces for change. If you have the passion for education and the aptitude for sales, we have an opportunity to build your education sales portfolio with the world’s leading learning company!
As a Higher Education Sales Associate, you are on the front lines of driving and supporting learning innovation. You’ll act as an account manager, consulting with Colleges and Universities to help educators across the nation increase student success. You will offer world class digital, print and service solutions that address the issues and challenges facing students, faculty, and institutions today. Your goal is to move prospects through the sales pipeline by conducting a needs analysis, providing solutions, navigating negotiations and finally, obtaining a verbal commitment. Pay for this position is $17.00 per hour with incentive opportunity to earn up to $20.00 per hour.
At ResultsCX, we will invest in you and your career journey. You can expect exceptional training delivered by servant leaders that will help you exceed in your professional goals.
We expect greater of ourselves... What’s Your Greater? Come find it at ResultsCX!What job duties can I expect to perform as a Higher Education Sales Associate?
The Higher Education Sales Associates will demonstrate positive energy and be responsible for representing the brand to the territories they support.
Your focus will be:
How can I make a difference?
- Achieving / exceeding territory sales targets by selling course-based solutions to faculty to gain market share.
- Accelerating the shift to subscription-based materials to help address affordability and access issues for students.
- Collaborating with brand specialists & account executives to implement effective program-wide or institution-wide solutions.
- Conducting effective back-to-school campaigns that drive student purchase and working with bookstores to drive sell-through.
- Full use of reporting tools to ensure forecasting and monitoring sales progress at the individual, account and territory level.
- Analyze customer data to plan most successful course of action.
- Consistently call 15+ faculty per day using effective consultative sales techniques.
- Coordinate and lead demonstrations and sales presentations on key products and solutions
- Maintain accurate and timely tracking and forecasting in OneCRM (salesforce.com).
- Work in concert with various colleagues to accelerate courses into Inclusive Access and sell additional services.
- Administrative duties related to Sales pipeline maintenance as required in the off-selling season.
- Opportunity to support additional departments to enhance your skillset via outbound calls and emails for new customer acquisition based on district need
What requirements must I meet to join the team?
- Work closely with the District Manager for the open territories assigned. Demonstrate initiative to drive expansion of brand market share while supporting existing customers.
- Partner with other resources to support and grow the brand share at each account in the territory being covered.
- Effectively represent our suite of product & service options. Work with sales teams to create solutions that will help achieve their goals and drive revenue growth.
- Build relationships at program level, aimed at account growth through programmatic solutions.
- Fully support schools as they move from print to digital, ownership to subscription.
- Closely support each school’s consideration and use of Inclusive Access (IA). This will include leveraging systems to help perpetuate use of IA across all the schools they are covering.
To work virtual in your home, you will need:
- Some college (2+ years preferred) demonstrating academic excellence
- High Achievement and consistent track record for excelling in a fast-paced college and/or work environment
- Sales experience or aptitude via enthusiasm for the process of investigating, creating and fulfilling customers’ needs
- Excellent presentation skills
- Experience with Learning Technologies or curiosity about the development of traditional and technology based intellectual property
- Strong ability to prioritize multiple competing deliverables and remain flexible within your daily workflow
- Technological proficiency and strong working knowledge of the internet, mobile technologies, and computer applications and business systems
- Demonstrated ability to communicate professionally and concisely via email
- Exceptional and professional verbal and written communication
- Prior Educators/Teachers strongly encouraged to apply
Our virtual positions require you to independently have access to the following during all working hours:
Why join our ResultsCX team?
- PC/ laptop running Windows 10 operating system (NO Mac, Chromebook, Tablet or Smartphone)
- High Speed Internet – minimum download speed of 10 Mbps and a minimum upload speed of 6 Mbps
- Ability to connect directly to the internet service provider modem with an Ethernet cable, (WIFI is not acceptable)
- 2 dedicated computer monitors minimum 13 inches or larger
- A VoIP USB Headset with microphone and a Web Cam for Training
- Dedicated workspace in your home that is free of background noise and distractions
- Additional equipment specifications will be tested during the interview process
- Employee Performance Incentives and Prizes
- Healthcare Benefits – Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO & 401(K)
- Paid Training – we set you up to succeed!
- Opportunity to grow with ResultsCX if that’s “Your Greater”
Join us in a career as a Remote Higher Education Sales Associate, you will enjoy limitless opportunities for development and growth!
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factors under federal, state, or local law.