Help Desk Associate Specialist
The ResultsCX Help Desk Associate Specialists will be supporting the MS Windows infrastructure of ResultsCX extending to a Global Support scale (All ResultsCX offices and work from home employees).
Help Desk Associate Specialists are expected to provide 1st level technical assistance and support to internal ResultsCX customers, based on the Help Desk operating procedures and the Helpdesk runbook. They will be supporting a multi/omni-channel platform and provide services through ResultsCX ITSM, email, chat, and calls.In this role you will:
We are looking for someone who has:
- Log, attend, and monitor incidents and service requests reported via phone, voicemail, email, or chat and resolve it within the agreed SLA.
- Escalate incidents and service requests that are within Helpdesk scope that cannot be resolved within their level – escalate to Helpdesk Specialist.
- Escalate incidents/service requests and/or alerts to internal departments (NOC, Telecoms Engineering, Systems Engineering, SOC, IT Security, etc.) that are beyond Helpdesk capacity to resolve as needed.
- Attend, log, monitor, and escalate server/system generated alerts by various network and server technology tools that require immediate response and/or troubleshooting.
- Provide support for password reset, unlock account and MFA set-up.
- Provide assistance related to Microsoft applications such as OneDrive, Office, Teams, and Outlook. (non-administration tasks).
- Outage Handling:
- Coordinate with RTA and gathers pertinent information related to the potential outage being reported by Ops.
- Create PagerDuty notification for outages and invites all stakeholders and resolvers to the Outage Collaboration bridge.
- Hand off outages to NOC for Severity 2 outages and to Helpdesk Sr. Specialist for Severity 1 outages.
- Monitor until closure for Client-owned outages.
- May be provided additional training modules and tasks not limited to your current function to provide you the technical exposure and learning capabilities needed for you to excel and handle Help Desk Specialists (L2) roles and responsibilities.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or related field, or equivalent education, training, and experience.
- 1+ years customer support/help desk/service desk related experience
- Basic knowledge and experience in a Network Operations Center (NOC) environment.
- Basic knowledge in technical troubleshooting.
- Background in Network Server Monitoring experience.
- Background of MS Windows Clients from Win XP to Win10.
- Basic understanding of network environments (Wired and Wireless).
- Background monitoring experience such as OpenNMS, Whats Up Gold, or similar technology solution.
- Basic Working knowledge of TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, FTP and HTTP.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Experience at ResultsCX or BPO industry.
- Experience with CSI, IEX, or call center related software.
ResultsCX is a premier customer experience partner to Fortune 100 and 500 companies. We design, build, and deliver digitally influenced customer journeys that achieve the satisfaction and loyalty brands need to thrive and grow, while improving efficiency and reducing costs. ResultsCX’s 30+-year track record for reimagining the customer experience to meet consumers’ evolving expectations has driven growth to more than 20 geographic hubs and approximately 20,000 colleagues worldwide. Our core expertise extends to actionable analytics, contact center as a service (CCaaS), and our own SupportPredict AI-powered digital experience platform. Our strength lies in exceptional individuals working together in a high-performing, fun culture to deliver next-generation customer experiences on behalf of our clients.
Results-CX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factors under federal, state, or local law.