US - Remote
Reporting to the CFO, the Corporate Controller assumes full responsibility of the accounting department to include overseeing and developing staff, administrative and compliance duties, and ensuring that protocol is always followed. This position will need to scale operations to fit new goals (or financial strains) and design new procedures to satisfy changing compliance laws as well as focus on how we can maximize the Company’s financial health by implementing and enforcing best practices.In this role you will:
We are looking for someone who has:About ResultsCX:
- Embrace the Company’s Servant Leadership philosophy by coaching and supervising the accounting staff to ensure they are adequately performing their duties and growing & developing their skillsets in order to support the business.
- Be a change agent and will establish a world-class accounting function complete with scalable processes and systems. To include revamping /creating SOPS which are currently insufficient, ineffective, or nonexistent.
- Properly implement new accounting principals (due to business changes or regulatory changes) such as ASC 815 (Hedge Accounting) and ASC 842 (Lease Accounting), or updating accounting principals that may have been deficient in prior year’s such as ASC 740 (Uncertain Tax Positions).
- Own the month-end (and year-end) closing process, which includes joining the daily closing calls, reviewing and scrubbing the balance sheet, cash flows, and P&L to ensure there are no material misstatements (and minimizing out-of-period adjustments).
- Implement/update appropriate internal controls within the accounting department to minimize risk and ensure that the department is performing its duties.
- Own the Monthly Invoicing Process to ensure monthly invoices are generated accurately, timely, and in accordance with our clients’ MSAs/SOWs.
- Manage the Accounts Receivable Collections Process to ensure that accounts receivables are timely and accurately collected per the terms of our clients’ MSAs.
- Manage cash flows by ensuring that optimal DSO is calculated and measured against actual DSO. Provide the Client Solutions or Account Operations Teams (the primary client POCs) the appropriate visibility and reporting to optimizing the collections of cash (including developing new strategies and SOPs). This also includes developing an appropriate Accounts Receivable Reserve Policy.
- Oversee the process of employee reimbursements (which includes receipt, verification, feeding, filing, following-up and tallying).
- Oversee the process of vendor payments/ accounts payable lifecycle to ensure that only valid vendor payments are made timely.
- Ensure compliance with all accounting and reporting requirements, prescribed by relevant regulatory bodies and Management, at all levels of operation.
- Manage all monthly, quarterly and yearly statutory and regulatory filings in all geographies.
- Be the primary point of contact and leading both the internal and external audits of the Company.
- Prepare written responses for all internal and external audit comments that go to the Audit Committee.
- Oversee and review the filings of the Company’s state, federal, and international taxes and various tax issues like VAT and PEZA.
- Manage the process in obtaining the appropriate valuation reports for LTIP, Purchase Price Allocation, and Organizational Restructuring.
- Review and sign off the monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements to ensure that they are presented accurately with no material misstatements and are incompliance with GAAP, IFRS, or local statutory requirements (as appropriate)
- Manage the appropriate accounting steps that need to take place during acquisitions.
- Analyze accounts and making formal recommendations as to how the Company can minimize losses and inefficiencies.
- Attend necessary continuing education seminars and maintain required licensing and certifications
- Implement MIS reporting mechanism as necessary
- Implement or revamp the ERP system to optimize and automate accounting functions/processes and ERP system reporting.
- Manage the payroll cycle cradle to grave, including timely disbursements and off-cycle payments.
- Report risk issues and proposed solutions to the CFO timely.
ResultsCX is a premier customer experience partner to Fortune 100 and 500 companies. We design, build, and deliver digitally influenced customer journeys that achieve the satisfaction and loyalty brands need to thrive and grow, while improving efficiency and reducing costs. ResultsCX’s 30+-year track record for reimagining the customer experience to meet consumers’ evolving expectations has driven growth to more than 20 geographic hubs and approximately 20,000 colleagues worldwide. Our core expertise extends to actionable analytics, contact center as a service (CCaaS), and our own SupportPredict AI-powered digital experience platform. Our strength lies in exceptional individuals working together in a high-performing, fun culture to deliver next-generation customer experiences on behalf of our clients.
Results-CX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factors under federal, state, or local law.