Pasig, Metro ManilaPH
Full Stack Engineer
The Full Stack Engineer designs and develops software applications. Performs coding, debugging, testing and troubleshooting throughout the application development process with a focus on adding value to our product line.In this role you will:
We are looking for someone who has:
- Be a good communicator with the ability to cross function with other Development team both Internal and external.
- Make appropriate decisions of how to tackle complex technical challenges from a coding and infrastructure standpoint.
- Minimum 5 years experience
- Strong knowledge of JS ecosystem, specifically Node.js and TypeScript
- Experience with both frontend and backend frameworks
- Advanced git/github (safe rollbacks, rebase, cherry-pick) skills
- Solid experience with AWS services (e.g. AWS Lambda and API Gateway)
- Experience in practicing software design principle (SOLID)
- Experience setting up and maintaining continuous integration and deployment (CI/CD) environment
- Relational database experience (SQL)
- Experience with unit testing
- Experience working remotely
- Fluency in English, written and spoken
Nice to have:
- 7+ software industry experience
- Graph databases (OrientDB)
- AWS or other cloud provider infrastructure experience
- Leadership and proactive attitude
ResultsCX is a premier customer experience partner to Fortune 100 and 500 companies. We design, build, and deliver digitally influenced customer journeys that achieve the satisfaction and loyalty brands need to thrive and grow, while improving efficiency and reducing costs. ResultsCX’s 30+-year track record for reimagining the customer experience to meet consumers’ evolving expectations has driven growth to more than 20 geographic hubs and approximately 20,000 colleagues worldwide. Our core expertise extends to actionable analytics, contact center as a service (CCaaS), and our own SupportPredict AI-powered digital experience platform. Our strength lies in exceptional individuals working together in a high-performing, fun culture to deliver next-generation customer experiences on behalf of our clients.
Results-CX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factors under federal, state, or local law.