The Front Desk Associate is the first point of contact for the company and is responsible for promoting a good first impression on all the visitors and callers
We expect greater of ourselves... What’s Your Greater? Come find it atResultsCX!In this role you will:
- Answer and direct calls, greet visitors and onsite clients, escort visitors entering into restricted areas, handle inquiries and provide information relating to the company approved by Corporate Communication group
We are looking for someone who has:
- Provide access and perform control functions on ingress andegress ofvisitors and guests by issuing ID cards, lanyards and proximity access cards for the new hires
- Coordinate transportation requirements as requested and approved by themanagers anddirectors
- Act as pointof contactfor the conference roomsreservation scheduling
- Manage people traffic in the reception area (for new hires) and ensure waiting areas are clean and orderly
- Graduated with a 4-year degree from any field
- The ability to work well in all levels of organization
- Excellent English communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel)
- Flexibility in terms of work hours, open to shifting schedules, extended work hours and working on holidays and weekends
- The ability tomulti-task and perform in a fast-paced environment
ResultsCX is a premier customer experience partner to Fortune 100 and 500 companies. We design, build, and deliver digitally influenced customer journeys that achieve the satisfaction and loyalty brands need to thrive and grow, while improving efficiency and reducing costs. ResultsCX’s 30+-year track record for reimagining the customer experience to meet consumers’ evolving expectations has driven growth to more than 20 geographic hubs and approximately 20,000 colleagues worldwide. Our core expertise extends to actionable analytics, contact center as a service (CCaaS), and our own SupportPredict AI-powered digital experience platform. Our strength lies in exceptional individuals working together in a high-performing, fun culture to deliver next-generation customer experiences on behalf of our clients.
Results-CX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factors under federal, state, or local law.