Financial Service Representative - QPlaza
This is the best time to start a new career with a fast-paced and Great Place to Work certified company that provides recognition and accolades to its top performers! At ResultsCX, you’ll be recognized for your contributions, leadership, and impact – every colleague has the opportunity to participate fully in the global economy by providing excellent customer service experience to our clients.
Become part of the company’s pioneer wave of Financial Service Representatives at ResultsCX QPlaza and be the voice of our clients!
As a Financial Service Representative, you will be responsible for understanding the customers’ unique needs and providing the best recommendations to support their financial well-being. This means being responsible for responding to inquiries and issues from customers on a variety of simple to complex financial products, services, and/or select customer agents through a variety of channels.
If you love challenges, have a positive attitude, and have excellent customer service, this position is fit for you!How can you make a difference?
To join our team, you need:
- Act as brand ambassador reflective of the company values and ensure compliance with all existing policies, regulations, and applicable laws.
- Initiate genuine conversation, shares advice and product knowledge by interacting with the customer in a personalized way and ensures they feel welcomed, heard, and valued.
- Identify opportunities to improve customer service experience and offer ideas to resolve internal and external customer issues to provide first call resolution.
- Perform simple to complex customer support tasks while supporting financial products and services.
- Escalate non-routine questions.
- Provide a frictionless customer experience by utilizing tools and technology to transact in the moment and attending to customer concerns.
- Contribute to a positive team morale, builds productive relationships with peers, asks for support when needed, and tries to help others.
- Collaborate with peers and leadership, provides insights related to customer experience, share ideas with the team, and actively participate in daily meetings, and performance improvement initiatives.
- Exhibit a willingness to learn and adapt; is flexible to change and open to try new ways of doing things.
- Maintain up-to-date information in the customer database about performed activities and handled transactions.
Why join our ResultsCX team?
- At least high school diploma for old curriculum, SHS for new curriculum
- At least one (1) year of direct customer service or sales experience is required.
- Previous experience in supporting a US financial service account is an advantage.
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills
- Must be calm, composed, and empathic in discovering and addressing customer needs.
- Ability to make quick decisions by using available resources, seek input, and considers short- and long-term implications.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and can quickly adapt to changing work conditions.
- High level of self-discipline, confidentiality, and precision
- Excellent computer knowledge and skills: can navigate multiple systems, use specialized software and tools to answer customer inquiries and concerns.
- Ability to work with a team.
- Ability to work flexible hours to meet customer needs including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Discover opportunities to grow personally and professionally.
- Be financially independent and save extra!
- Performance-based Incentives
- Great Commission and Bonuses
- HMO with Free Dependent
- Non-taxable Monthly Allowances
- 20% Night Differential Pay
- Paid Trainings and Time-Offs
- We value your mental health with work-life balance.
- Be a part of an inclusive culture and work with a diverse team and experience our fun working environment.
Sounds interesting? Don’t miss out! Our training classes are forming now, and we have limited slots! Join us today and secure your spot.
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion. Become one of our Financial Service Representatives and you’ll get to enjoy limitless opportunities for development and growth!About ResultsCX:
ResultsCX is a premier customer experience partner to Fortune 100 and 500 companies. We design, build, and deliver digitally influenced customer journeys that achieve the satisfaction and loyalty brands need to thrive and grow, while improving efficiency and reducing costs. ResultsCX’s 30+-year track record for reimagining the customer experience to meet consumers’ evolving expectations has driven growth to more than 20 geographic hubs and approximately 20,000 colleagues worldwide. Our core expertise extends to actionable analytics, contact center as a service (CCaaS), and our own SupportPredict AI-powered digital experience platform. Our strength lies in exceptional individuals working together in a high-performing, fun culture to deliver next-generation customer experiences on behalf of our clients.
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factors under federal, state, or local law