IN - Remote
The WFM Director provides vision and leadership to the Results organization in areas of Real Time Management, Intraday Analysis, Forecasting and Scheduling, Capacity Planning and Login Administration.
Remote role located anywhere in IndiaIn this role you will:
• Directly manages a team of planning and tactical analysts
• Identify, Prioritize and Coach all direct reports in development areas • Creates strategic recommendations to improve productivity while balancing service levels and costs
• Ensure the enterprises is managing to intraday staffing requirements
• Responsible for development, analysis and implementation of agent staffing, plans including forecasting requirements
• Maintain accurate measures of forecasts, capacity plans and schedule plans accuracy by individual analysts as well as globally
• Ensure that forecasts, capacity plans and schedules are generated in a timely and precise fashion
• Must be able to address disciplinary and/or performance problems according to company policy
• Assist in resolving serious customer complaints and escalated issues
• Facilitates, leads, and participate in daily and weekly meetings among key stakeholders
• Owns planning, design and implementation of a Workforce Management System, including the creation and/or implementation of processes
• Ensures reports showing key efficiency, performance, and quality metrics are accurate and available. Coordinates with IT and Operations
• Simulates different scenarios and develops contingency plans for unexpected events
• Develops benchmarks using metrics, industry standards and original concepts
• Configures data gathering systems, designs and develops the means to capture and record data
• Provides analysis/recommendations to Sr. Mgt site Directors and SBUs
• Delivers processes and development in areas to support bill to pay and gross margin percentages, call center KPIs, customer service, technology, and professional developmentWe are looking for someone who has:
• 5+ years Contact Center Operations or WFM experience (preferably supervisory)
• Experience in with WFM Tools; IEX, Verint, eWFM, CMS, Canvas, Avaya, Geotel, etc.
• Must have previous customer/client interface experience and the ability to handle upset clients in a professional manner
• Testing, and continuous improvement a plusAbout ResultsCX:
ResultsCX is a premier customer experience partner to Fortune 100 and 500 companies. We design, build, and deliver digitally influenced customer journeys that achieve the satisfaction and loyalty brands need to thrive and grow, while improving efficiency and reducing costs. ResultsCX’s 30+-year track record for reimagining the customer experience to meet consumers’ evolving expectations has driven growth to more than 20 geographic hubs and approximately 20,000 colleagues worldwide. Our core expertise extends to actionable analytics, contact center as a service (CCaaS), and our own SupportPredict AI-powered digital experience platform. Our strength lies in exceptional individuals working together in a high-performing, fun culture to deliver next-generation customer experiences on behalf of our clients.
Results-CX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factors under federal, state, or local law.
©2023 All Rights Reserved. ResultsCX