Pasig, Metro ManilaPH
The Director of Training partners with Account Operations & Site Operations to develop, document, and execute on short-term and long-term delivery plans for training resources to ensure required training is executed against the timeline, meeting the competency guidelines and expectations of Results and our partners.In this role you will:
We are looking for someone who has:
- Track, analyze, and report on training effectiveness by examining agent performance and recommending changes to existing training program content.
- Assess the strengths and areas for improvement of the global account training staff for Global Accounts. Recommend, develop and implement performance management processes to drive performance on the account in terms of class throughput and learner performance metrics.
- Implement a plan to ensure that the instructors become a team of A Players with the ability to meet and exceed expectations in terms of class throughput, post-training retention, and performance.
- Update program executives and stakeholders on key strategic initiatives through regular rhythms that build relationships and showcase project results.
- Ensure tight partnership with the ResultsCX workforce management to effectively plan and coordinate training staff for global account training ramps, upskilling, and other global account training needs.
- Build and organize the global account training team effectively to leverage skills and talents cost-effectively.
- Develop staff and drive accountability through all parties to identify performance gaps and implement appropriate curriculum changes.
- Guide the training needs analysis process to determine knowledge/skills/behaviors that can be supported by the development and delivery of instructional material and/or communication.
- Work collaboratively with site and account operations, customer experience, and the client to identifying training effectiveness and recommend solutions.
- 5+ years in a progressive management and leadership position within the contact center industry, preferably in Training and Development.
- Advanced knowledge of Adult Learning Principles, Kirkpatrick’s Levels of Training Evaluation, and Instructional Methodologies. Degree preferred.
- The ability to analyze data for trends and able to recognize opportunities for improvement
- Excellent consulting skills, (e.g., critical thinking, problem solving, decision making, and influencing).
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills. Advanced user of Microsoft Office programs especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- The ability to lead teams and measure performance. Creatively use resources and adjust to changes quickly and professionally.
- Excellent organization skills and ability to multi-task in a dynamic, fast paced environment. Can work independently with minimal supervision, but also in a team environment.
- The ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 50% of the time.
ResultsCX is a premier customer experience partner to Fortune 100 and 500 companies. We design, build, and deliver digitally influenced customer journeys that achieve the satisfaction and loyalty brands need to thrive and grow, while improving efficiency and reducing costs. ResultsCX’s 30+-year track record for reimagining the customer experience to meet consumers’ evolving expectations has driven growth to more than 20 geographic hubs and approximately 20,000 colleagues worldwide. Our core expertise extends to actionable analytics, contact center as a service (CCaaS), and our own SupportPredict AI-powered digital experience platform. Our strength lies in exceptional individuals working together in a high-performing, fun culture to deliver next-generation customer experiences on behalf of our clients.
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factors under federal, state, or local law.