Director, HR - Global Compensation
The Director, Global Compensation is responsible for overall leadership of the ResultsCX global compensation philosophy, strategy, administration, and data analysis. Execute responsibilities in some, or all, of the following areas: compensation plan design, governance, job architecture and job leveling, collaboration with key stakeholders and subject matter experts, process documentation, and vendor liaison. Serve as a visible leader and advocate of ResultsCX company values and behaviors that demonstrate respect, dignity, inclusion and creating a sense of belonging for all employees and stakeholders.In this role you will:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Be accountable for compensation strategy design, execution, and governance in collaboration with the Chief People Officer, business units, legal, and other key human resources leaders.
Finalize design and implement the ResultsCX job architecture with compensation bands. Work with the HCM technology organization to automate the same. Lead the development and implementation of legally compliant compensation programs in each country of operation, such as structure, merit, allowances, incentive programs, and organization compensation analyses. based on external market information and internal analytics and practices.
We are looking for someone who has:
- Engage and facilitate input from business units.
- Understand and use qualitative/quantitative measurement and data collection design principles.
- Serve as a key liaison for all compensation-related consultancy work with the business units and executives.
- Serve as the primary internal expert on compensation data integration. With this knowledge, provide guidance and direction on all compensation integration related matters to HR stakeholders, vendors, and ResultsCX business units.
- Ownership of key compensation initiatives in support of ResultsCX with stakeholders outside of ResultsCX.
- Partner with business units to establish short, medium, and long-term compensation priorities and roadmaps; Engage business units to perform and deliver compensation solutions.
- Develop user procedures, guidelines, and documentation. Assist with development and deployment of compensation education materials.
- Provide oversight, develop, and document compensation integration related processes and procedures, monitor and report costs, including vendor costs and department costs as related to compensation program implementations.
- Lead governance processes related to compensation.
- Manage a small team of compensation specialists including supervisors, analysts, and administrators.
- Recommend process/customer service improvements, innovative solutions, policy changes and/or major variations from established policy.
- Provide overall project management for Compensation initiatives. Apply change management expertise to facilitate movement to new levels of quality. Identify and understand challenges and opportunities. Compare data from various sources to determine optimal solutions.
- Create, maintain, and support a variety of presentations, reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools. Lead development of standard reports for customers in HR and other departments.
- Maintain awareness of current trends in compensation with a focus on product and service development, delivery, support and applying key technologies. Participate in user group meetings/conferences as requested.
- Develop compensation data integrity protocols between HR, Accounting, Finance, and other internal departments.
- Participate in the review, testing, and implementation of Compensation Program configurations impacted by new plan designs, plan changes, system upgrades or patches. Collaborate with functional and technical staff to coordinate application of upgrade or fix.
- Acting as a strategic Total Rewards (Compensation) partner and Compensation design lead, this role will require an in-depth understanding of ResultsCX business priorities, challenges, and the external environment.
Why join ResultsCX?
- Bachelor's degree in human resource management or a related field or equivalent education, training, and experience related to human resources and compensation in a global business environment.
- Five years minimum experience in a mid to senior Management role of Global Compensation team.
- Demonstrated knowledge of global compensation practices in countries of operation at ResultsCX.
- Demonstrated ability to configure and administer approved compensation practices in HCM systems on a global scale.
- CCP certification a plus.
- All-around fun in the workplace
- Healthcare Benefits
- Opportunity to grow with ResultsCX if that’s “Your Greater”
ResultsCX is a premier customer experience partner to Fortune 100 and 500 companies. We design, build, and deliver digitally influenced customer journeys that achieve the satisfaction and loyalty brands need to thrive and grow, while improving efficiency and reducing costs. ResultsCX’s 30+-year track record for reimagining the customer experience to meet consumers’ evolving expectations has driven growth to more than 20 geographic hubs and approximately 20,000 colleagues worldwide. Our core expertise extends to actionable analytics, contact center as a service (CCaaS), and our own SupportPredict AI-powered digital experience platform. Our strength lies in exceptional individuals working together in a high-performing, fun culture to deliver next-generation customer experiences on behalf of our clients.
Results-CX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factors under federal, state, or local law.