Pasig, Metro ManilaPH
Customer Experience Representative - Pasig
A Customer Experience Representative or Customer Service Reperesentative is the program’s frontline support and acts as a link between customers and businesses. In consumer sales, you will be responsible in helping resolve product issues, answer account and billing questions, and in some cases, make new sales. For business-to-business sales, the representative will usually solve specific product quality or integration issues. In such cases, the representative will work closely with an account manager or sales representative.
This role requires strong communication skills, customer service experience, time management and interpersonal skills.How can you make a difference?
To join our team, you need:
- Acts as brand ambassador reflective of the company values and ensure compliance with all existing policies, regulations, and applicable laws.
- Initiates genuine conversation, shares advice and product knowledge by interacting with the customer in a personalized way and ensures they feel welcomed, heard, and valued.
- Respond to customer inquiries and requests via telephone, email, and chat in a timely fashion.
- Builds rapport with the customer and actively listen to the issues that may have arisen.
- Maintain up-to-date information in the customer database about performed activities and handled transactions.
- Display a courteous and empathetic attitude to all customers.
- Perform research to answer customer inquiries and requests.
- Grow existing customer accounts through exceptional customer service and effective sales techniques.
- Escalate inquires and requests as necessary to the appropriate department or person following outlined guidelines.
- Meet quantitative performance metrics as outlined.
- Collaborates with peers and leadership, provides insights related to customer experience, share ideas with the team, and actively participate in daily meetings, and performance improvement initiatives.
- Exhibits a willingness to learn and adapt; is flexible to change and open to try new ways of doing things.
Why join our ResultsCX team?
- At least high school graduate
- A minimum of six (6) months of direct customer service experience in a BPO setting is required. Previous experience in supporting a UK customer service program is an advantage.
- Excellent proficiency in communicating in the English language and capable to recognize different people’s styles and adjust communication accordingly regardless of the channels in which customers are served.
- Exceptional listening skills and negotiating skills.
- Must be calm, composed, and empathetic in addressing customer needs.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and can quickly adapt to changing work conditions.
- Excellent computer knowledge and skills; can navigate multiple systems, use specialized software and tools to answer customer inquiries and concerns.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work flexible hours to meet customer needs including nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Add your unique talent to our team
- Explore opportunities to grow personally and professionally
- Earn and save, we’ve got you covered with Paid Training, Employee Performance Incentives, Healthcare Benefits, and Paid Time-Offs
- We value your mental health with work-life balance
- Be a part of an inclusive culture, work with a diverse team
- Provide unbelievable service that makes a customer’s day a little brighter
If this sounds like a challenging opportunity to you, don’t miss out! Training Classes are forming now! We have limited slots. So, apply now and SECURE your spot!
ResultsCX is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion. Be part of our team as a Customer Experience Representative, you will enjoy Limitless Opportunities for development and growth!