Collections Service Representative - QPlaza
This is the best time to start a new career with a fast-paced and Great Place to Work certified company that provides recognition and accolades to its top performers! At ResultsCX, you’ll be recognized for your contributions, leadership, and impact –every colleague has the opportunity to participate fully in the global economy by providing excellent customer service experience to our clients.
A Collections Service Representative acts as a link between customers and businesses. You will be accountable to handle outbound and inbound calls and is responsible to build relationships with customers whose account payments are overdue, assisting them with their situation, and reaching a positive conclusion for both the bank and valued customers.
Become part of the company’s pioneer wave of Collections Service Representatives at ResultsCX QPlaza and be the voice of our clients!What requirements must I need?
Top reasons to join our ResultsCX team:
- High School graduate
- A minimum of twelve (12) months of direct customer service or sales experience is required. Previous experience in supporting a US financial service account is an advantage.
- Excellent proficiency in communicating in the English language and capable to recognize different people’s styles and adjust communication accordingly regardless of the channels in which customers are served.
- Exceptional listening skills and negotiating skills.
- Must be calm, composed, and empathetic in addressing customer needs.
- Ability to make quick decisions by using available resources, seek input, and considers short and long-term implications.
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment and can quickly adapt to changing work conditions.
- High level of self-discipline, confidentiality, and precision
- Excellent computer knowledge and skills; can navigate multiple systems, use specialized software and tools to answer customer inquiries and concerns.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to work flexible hours to meet customer needs including nights, weekends, and holidays
How can you make a difference:
- Discover opportunities to grow personally and professionally.
- Be financially independent and save extra!
- Performance-based Incentives
- Great Commission and Bonuses
- HMO with Free Dependent
- Non-taxable Monthly Allowances
- 20% Night Differential Pay
- Paid Trainings and Time-Offs
- We value your mental health with work-life balance.
- Be a part of an inclusive culture and work with a diverse team and experience our fun working environment.
- Acts as brand ambassador reflective of the company values and ensure compliance with all existing bank and departmental policies, regulations, and applicable laws.
- Builds rapport with the customer and actively listens to the issues that may have arisen.
- Initiates genuine conversation, shares advice and product knowledge especially regarding the benefit of paying debts promptly by interacting with the customer in a personalized way and ensures they feel welcomed, heard, and valued.
- Provide solutions to the customer to help them bring their account into normal status. Effectively utilize programs and other solutions where appropriate to cure delinquency.
- Maintain up-to-date information in the customer database about performed activities and handled transactions.
- Provides a frictionless customer experience by utilizing tools and technology to transact in the moment and attending to customer concerns.
- Collaborates with peers and leadership, provides insights related to customer experience, share ideas with the team, and actively participate in daily meetings, and performance improvement initiatives.
- Exhibits a willingness to learn and adapt; is flexible to change and open to try new ways of doing things.
- Meet and/or exceed defined performance measures such as productivity, conversion, and quality, etc.
Sounds interesting? Don’t miss out! Our training classes are forming now, and we have limited slots! Join us today and secure your spot. ResultsCX is an equal opportunity employer that values diversity and inclusion. Become one of our Collections Service Representatives and you’ll get to enjoy limitless opportunities for development and growth!