The Associate Director, Site Operations manages specific site and responsible for ensuring center excellence, driving performance and manages day-to-day operations of the site.In this role you will:
We are looking for someone who has:
- Manage day to day operations and overall performance. Ensure compliance to client and company requirements. Driving results that meet and exceed expectations.
- Manage financials, Payroll margin and overall SLAs of the program.
- Review reports, record, and data to ensure that all quality, efficiency, and productivity standards and targets are met.
- Set operational goals and business objectives. Translates these goals into actionable items from Senior Operations Manager down to Operations Supervisor level.
- Assist the Site Operations Director in developing long term strategies including ongoing needs, assessment, and feedback from Operations, Training and Quality Monitoring processes.
- Conduct site performance reviews, analyze root cause, and provide recommendation and action plans to address performance gaps at any level, in collaboration with the Site Operations Director
- Closely monitor Workforce Management in terms of line requirements, schedule adherence, meeting staffing lines, recruiting goals as the business requires; etc. and executes necessary decisions.
- Ensure that all parties and departments are executing the expectations set by the Business Leader / Director in terms of other Operational Performance Management functions specific to the Account.
- Work with the Quality, Training and Recruiting and with the client side to make sure operations conform to all guidelines and quality standards set.
- Collaborate with Site Operations Director in leading the engagement team, organizing site events and activities to ensure employee engagement, boost employee morale and improve overall employee retention.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, or the equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in managing Operations Managers is required
- Experience in managing 500+ employees.
- Advanced knowledge of call center services industry and best practices
- Understanding of ramifications of call center actions on the business, including revenue, expense, and employee dynamics
- Knowledge of federal and state call center compliance regulations
- Advanced knowledge of call center services industry and best practices, understanding ramifications of call center actions on the business, including revenue, expense and employee dynamics.
- Advanced knowledge of Human Resources and Recruitment departments
ResultsCX is a premier customer experience partner to Fortune 100 and 500 companies. We design, build, and deliver digitally influenced customer journeys that achieve the satisfaction and loyalty brands need to thrive and grow, while improving efficiency and reducing costs. ResultsCX’s 30+-year track record for reimagining the customer experience to meet consumers’ evolving expectations has driven growth to more than 20 geographic hubs and approximately 20,000 colleagues worldwide. Our core expertise extends to actionable analytics, contact center as a service (CCaaS), and our own SupportPredict AI-powered digital experience platform. Our strength lies in exceptional individuals working together in a high-performing, fun culture to deliver next-generation customer experiences on behalf of our clients.
Results-CX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factors under federal, state, or local law.