Associate Director, Accounting
The Associate Director, Accounting is responsible for ensuring accurate and timely completion of the monthly consolidated financial statements, with a heavy emphasis in the US based legal entities. The position requires advanced knowledge of general accounting concepts and the ability to easily interpret data and identify problems within the financial statements. This position also requires experience with supervising a team and ability to manage time effectively to meet the departments deadlines.In this role you will:
We are looking for someone who has:
- Create and maintain various balance sheet schedules and the ability to create logical calculations to ensure balances are materially stated
- Review and ensure accurate roll-forwards & amortization schedules for the company’s debt, intangibles, and fixed asset accounts.
- Review the monthly consolidation file for 20+ reporting entities and ensure all elimination entries/companies are accurately reported.
- Ensure all cash transactions are accurately journalized and banks are reconciled for all cash accounts.
- Analyze monthly income statement trend analysis and records necessary adjustments, as needed
- Communicate and record necessary journal entries to ensure adherence to the AR allowance and write-off policy.
- Ensure all intercompany BS accounts are reconciled monthly.
- Review monthly journal entries for intangible amortization, depreciation, interest, and prepaid amortizations.
- Understand and ensure monthly IBNR reserve is maintained for health benefit enrollees.
- Reviews and records necessary journal entries for month end closing relating to balance sheet or income statement adjustments.
- Assist with tracking of the monthly closing schedule and communicate delays, as needed.
- Review and respond to PBC items and sample selections as required under the annual audit.
- Assist compliance department with annual income tax trial balance reports, as needed.
- Develop and maintain documented internal policies and procedures as well as testing internal controls, as needed.
- Gather information from the accounting system and create accurate draft financial statements for legal entities, including the Balance Sheet, Income Statement, and Statement of Cashflows in US GAAP format.
- Assist with ERP user & module maintenance, as needed.
- Assist with ad hoc projects, as needed.
- Perform other duties as required.
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting
- A minimum of five years of general accounting experience
- A minimum of two years of supervisory experience.
- Excel skills at an intermediate level or higher.
- Excellent communication skills and demonstrated ability to supervise staff and work well in a team environment.
- Strong critical thinking skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Advanced knowledge with ERPs: SAP, Oracle, Sage.
- CPA Licensure (preferred)
- 2+ years of BPO experience (preferred)
ResultsCX is a premier customer experience partner to Fortune 100 and 500 companies. We design, build, and deliver digitally influenced customer journeys that achieve the satisfaction and loyalty brands need to thrive and grow, while improving efficiency and reducing costs. ResultsCX’s 30+-year track record for reimagining the customer experience to meet consumers’ evolving expectations has driven growth to more than 20 geographic hubs and approximately 20,000 colleagues worldwide. Our core expertise extends to actionable analytics, contact center as a service (CCaaS), and our own SupportPredict AI-powered digital experience platform. Our strength lies in exceptional individuals working together in a high-performing, fun culture to deliver next-generation customer experiences on behalf of our clients.
Results-CX is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, or any other protected factors under federal, state, or local law.